CAC's class notification methods are efficient and cost-effective.
During the initial phase of the claims administration process, CAC Services can design and implement a notice program that entails a direct mailing in concert with a media campaign. In providing notice to known class members, direct mailing is the most efficient and cost-effective method available. For unknown class members, we create a specific media mix from broad-based media networks to effectively reach the target audience. From there, class members inquiring for more information can access a case specific website or, more personally, speak with one of our professionally trained call center representatives.
Our Notification Services include:
- Design of notices and claim forms using plain, easily understood language
- Printing and mailing of notices and claim forms up to 3 million pieces daily
- Address searches & updates used to create an accurate database prior to mailing
- Demographically target unknown class members using media sources with a quantifiable reach and frequency
- Access to a cost-effective media including print, radio, television, internet and non-conventional media
- Design, placement and coordination of creative instructions with media vendors
24/7 Call Center:
- Live telephone support
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System
- Call activity reports
- Monitoring to review disputed information, providing evidence for the court, if necessary
- Design, support and host informative website
- On-line claims submission using our proprietary electronic filing service